Be part of a dynamic and innovative educational community.
Akiva School is always interested in to speaking to enthusiastic and hard working individuals looking for positions at our school.
You will be part of a dedicated team, dedicated to the academic and personal development of students and their families. We are proud to offer career opportunities for our staff to grow in a stimulating and creative environment with a strong focus on professional development. At Akiva School, we all work together to achieve our common missions and goals.
Please see below for open positions and should you be interested, please your resume to email@example.com.
Faites partie d’une communauté éducative dynamique et innovante.
L’école Akiva est toujours heureuse d’accueillir au sein de son personnel des personnes enthousiastes et ambitieuses.
Vous ferez partie d’une équipe dévouée, dédiée à l’épanouissement des élèves et de leur famille. Nous sommes fiers des possibilités de carrière que nous offrons et qui permettent à notre personnel d’évoluer dans un cadre stimulant et créatif, centré sur le perfectionnement professionnel. À l’école Akiva, nous travaillons tous ensemble pour réaliser nos missions et objectifs communs.
Veuillez envoyer votre CV à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Head of School, the Executive Assistant supports the educational program of the school by ensuring that all operational activities are performed daily.
- Day-to-Day activities: Supports the office team in performing all the daily tasks to ensure the well-functioning of the school (staff schedules, meetings and substitution, school activities, communication to parents and staff, and any other tasks relating to school life)
- Systems Management: Ensures that all systems are up-to date and managed to ensure the well-functioning of the school (Coba Ped K-12, Coba Finance, Coba HR, Raisers’ Edge, and other as needed)
- Ensures that support is provided to administration, teachers and parent committees and in a timely matter
- Ensure that a positive and welcoming environment is maintained in the office area.
- Ensure compliance to safety and health policies of the school
- Handle school’s contracts and supplies; order for supplies of goods and services needed by the school
- 3-5 years’ experience in office/project management
- Experience working in a school or non-profit would be an asset
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft Office and Google docs
- Warm and caring with children
- Self- starter to take initiative and ensure that the school is always ahead in organization
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication and writing
- Ability to effectively manage projects
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm; and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to maintain high level of work ethic and professionalism
- Attention to detail
ENSEIGNANT(E) DE FRANÇAIS
TEMPS PLEIN POUR L’ANNÉE SCOLAIRE 2020-2021
Le Brevet d’enseignement du Québec est requis.
SVP envoyer votre lettre de candidature et CV a email@example.com
Seules les candidatures retenues seront contactées